Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hippity Hop

Easter is on its way!




It has been quite a while since the last post! This post is for my friend who wants me to pin a sign I made, but I can't pin it without posting. (:


I saw a sign here and wanted to make it my own. So here is my version of this cute idea!

I used beadboard and changed the shape a little. I cut the vinyl with my Cricut using the Opposites Attract cartridge. Using the "upright" option for the cursive. Both the block and cursive are on same cartridge.

For the banner I used paper because I had more prints and options available. I just cut them out with scissors. No special trick here, just make one and use it as a template for the others. You could also do triangle banners. For the holes I used my punch that I have for doing eyelets, but you could use a small whole punch. Then I threaded embroidery floss through the wholes and attached it on the back with tacky glue. Holding it with tape until it dried.


I love it! Hope you do too!


Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

I LOVE it Care Bear!! Now just post a tutorial and I will love you for life! :) I think I have most of the sign figured out, expcet the little flags on the banners. What are those made of?

Carrie said...

Hey Bri! So I added some short directions in my post. I hope I answered your questions. If I forgot anything please let me know. And let me just say I was happy to see you saw my post. (: Even after so looong.

Brianna Tuckett said...

That totally answers the questions I had and of course I saw your post! I just love your ideas and was excited to see a new one :)

The Tablescaper said...

So cute!

I'd love to have you link this to Seasonal Sundays. The link goes up at 7:00 on Saturday evening.

- The Tablescaper