Sunday, January 10, 2010

Frame

I've been working on something....And I hope it turns out as well as I am expecting it to. There have been a couple of kinks, but I am working them out.


My neighbor had a pile of "free stuff" in his driveway a couple of weeks ago. I saw from across the street this beautiful piece of junk...how exciting! So I scurried over and snatched it up. Then the wheels got a turning. What can I do with this lovely free frame? Then it came to me....
But it's not quite done yet.  Just a couple more days...
I am so excited!

What would you do with a large empty frame?

2 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

I would make a bow holder using ribbon just in case I ever have a little girl :)

Alyssa said...

You could turn it into a jewelry holder....don't know what to do about the back though, you could figure something out. That's my next project with something my mom gave me. Maybe in a couple weeks I'll be done! :-) Cute new blog!